《尾牙 Tooth and Tail》是一款策略战棋SLG游戏，这是一个发人深省的故事：谁赢了这场战争？ 是人前谈论理想与公正的资产阶级？还是严守规章条令的军阀阶级？亦或是采用投票制度已然乌托邦化的市侩底层阶级？
操作系统: Windows 7 or later
处理器: 2 GHz Processor
内存: 2 GB RAM
图形: 1.5gb video card required to play. nVidia 320M, Radeon HD 2400, Intel HD 3000 or better
DirectX 版本: 11
存储空间: 需要 2 GB 可用空间
定期更新 来自：Tooth and Tail 已发布 11月14日周六 Patch 1.7.1: Vyeshal Ventures
- Pig: 18 HP (from 20 HP).
- Toad: moves at the speed of regular units on roads (x1.3), on all terrain types.
- Mole: Warren to 18 HP (from 25 HP), and the Warren loses 3 HP whenever a Mole spawns from it.
- Chameleon: can attack immediately after uncloaking (from 0.25s delay).
- Barbed Wire: 14 HP (from 16 HP), start building with 1 HP (from 2.5 HP).
- Barbed Wire, Landmine, and Mole Warren: never regenerate HP.
- All Structures: cure poison on themselves even outside territory (poison used to get cured only in territory).
- Stealth Reveal: Commander needs to stand still for 2s (from 1.2s). Changed visualization and audio. Enemy commanders will not see the highlighted tiles or hear the sound effect.
- Shared replays now also work if they have been played on Workshop Maps.
- Mice no longer regenerate HP while being attacked (which was particularly bad in Story Mode missions where water heals, e.g. Sage Marro Speaks).
- Increased the impact of the difficulty slider for Awash in Solawa (Food gain per kill now depends on difficulty) and Vacancee Downfall (enemy has more/less resources depending on difficulty).
- Fixed the localization of summoned unit names in Story Mode.
The game can now also be played in Ukrainian, Esperanto,* and Dutch!
Many thanks to Anastasiia Vestel, Daria Titarova, Dina Dusha, Faina Zholobak, Lesia Ivashkevych, Maksym Zholobak, Roman Hardashuk, Tetiana Nepypenko, Viktoriia Farenyk, Vladyslava Niroda, Yaroslav Strigun (Ukrainian), and Vincent “Babelismoj” Oostelbos (Esperanto and Dutch).
*) Unfortunately, Steam’s language selection does not support Esperanto. So for now the easiest way to switch to Esperanto is opening the Options.xml (in %appdata%ToothAndTail on Windows or in ~/.config/ToothAndTail on Linux/Mac) with a simple text editor, and changing the line “
End of July, the Tooth and Tail Championship 2020.2 started with almost 60 players.
It ended in September with these winners:
Premier division: Arilou (1st), The Gentleman (2nd), mocaccino (3rd)
Intermediate division: Sulomon (1st), Trumpet (2nd), Satoros (3rd)
Beginner division: elverdulerojorge (1st), Kin_Replica (2nd), Horus The Holy (3rd)
Shortly after that, The Magnificent 21 started: a team-based tournament with a lot of flavor, deck restrictions, and advantages for less experienced players.
See The Magnificent Gazette for weekly reports on the tournament!
Mocaccino, the main organizer of the Championship, recently started a Pre-Season Cup, and more events are planned, e.g. another Boss Rush tournament (like 21 Duels), more seasons and spinoffs of the Championship as well as another 2v2 tournament early next year.
Jump into the Discord server to stay updated about these events!