方块工厂已于2018年8月成功完成Kickstarter众筹，自那以后每周都会提供错误修复和内容更新的补丁。我还制作（双）月度进度报告视频，介绍我们的开发进度。 如果您愿意，请加入我们的Discord群组，分享您的想法和建议。 🙂
需要 64 位处理器和操作系统
操作系统: Windows 7 or higher
处理器: Intel Core i5-7600K, AMD Ryzen 5 1400 or higher
内存: 4 GB RAM
显卡: GeForce GTX 580, Radeon HD 8970M or higher
存储空间: 需要 300 MB 可用空间
附注事项: Try the free demo to check how the game performs on your system.
重大更新 来自：Kubifaktorium 已发布 11月2日周一 Update 2.11.2020 adds a ton of tier 3 content and improves overall gameplay!
– Content: Added the television place (tier 3 leisure building).
– Content: Added plums.
– Content: Added a vast number of new descriptions to animals and items.
– Content: Added a number of new possible names to animals. Much less Lissy now. 🙂
– Content: Added some new icons and a huge margherita pizza. 🙂
– Content: Added bornite and carbonate quarries and the corresponding veins.
– Content: Added a bunch of new foods and drinks.
– Content: Added plum trees. (plums will come soon)
– Content: Added crocodiles to the desert.
– Content: Added lizards as new tier 3 enemies.
– Content: Added lanterns (tier 3 bonfire).
– Content: Added the kitchen (tier 3). (no recipes yet)
– Content: Added the automated well (tier 3).
– Content: Added scorpions and scorpion nests (tier 3).
– Content: Added cobras and cobra nests (tier 2).
– Content: Added frogs and snails. 🙂
– Content: Added bats.
– Content: Added mules (tier 2) and tortoises (tier 3) as new domestic animals.
– Content: Added camels (tier 2) and zebus (tier 3) as new pasture animals.
– Content: Added a bunch of new recommendations for tiers 2 and 3.
– Content: Added a tier 3 house.
– Visual: Updated the models for the houses.
– Visual: Replaced the model for the basic workshop.
– Visual: Replaced the model for the scarab.
– Visual: Replaced the model of the bakery.
– Visual: Improved the models for pigs, cows, sheep and horses.
– Visual: Replaced the model for the brewery.
– Visual: When a network runs out of energy, there is no longer a flicker-fest.
– Visual: Added glow effects for many buildings.
– Visual: Automated farms now have a little water sprinkler in the middle.
– Gameplay: You can now load/grab items on/from up-going conveyor belts.
– Gameplay: Recommendations now only show up when you have unlocked the buildings in question.
– Gameplay: Substitutes should now count towards recommendations (e.g. the 3×3 horse station for the basic one).
– Gameplay: Buildings you unlock on a map should now remain unlocked when you go to the next island.
– Gameplay: Disabling an automatic production building will now also pause its progress (and not just prevent it from generating new jobs).
– Gameplay: Increased map sizes to increase land mass by about 50%: Tiny=64²→75²,Small=80²→100²,Normal=100²→125²,Big=112²→150²,Huge=136²→175²
– Gameplay: Shipping ports set to automated import will now balance the different goods it imports. If you have 2 exit hoppers set to accept 2 different goods, the port will now fill at most 50% of its storage with either good.
– Gameplay: When you select a mining/transport robot, you can now disassemble it by pressing the wrecking-ball icon in the panel on the right.
– Gameplay: Every actor now has a strength (default 1). If an item is heavier, then the actor will get slowed down while carrying it.
– Balance: Reduced the scaling on the import/export prices. Modern building parts no longer sell for 900 coins. 🙂
– Balance: Reduced the number of harvested dates per date tree 2→1.
– Balance: You now start with 6 clay in your cargo.
– Balance: Doubled the output rate of “useful stuff” from breaking down crushed bornite and carbonate.
– Balance: Added 4 harvested wheat to the starting cargo.
– Balance: Reduced the amount of ocean by ca. 1/3.
– Balance: Reduced the density of enemy camps by ca. 1/3.
– Balance: Slightly increased the radius of enemy camps.
– Balance: Made the big enemies a bit stronger and decreased the overall number of enemies.
– Balance: Beer now requires barley instead of wheat.
– Engine: Upgraded from Unity 2018 to 2019.4.10
– Misc: Tweaked the camera/map dragging movement a bit.
– Misc: Disabling the UI now disables health bars.
– Misc: Hiding the UI with F11 now also prevents thought bubbles and warning flags from showing up.
– Misc: Added an ego-camera mode to the debug menu. It’s not intended for actual play but you can use it for screenshots, video footage etc..
– Misc: Added three new warnings regarding shipping ports and automation mode.
– Misc: Holding shift or control while changing a workshop job now suppresses the automatic filter update in connected stockpiles. (Alternatively you can disable assist mode in the settings)
– Misc: The keys 0-3 now change the game speed (and no longer open the build menu). “B” is now the new hotkey for the build menu.
– Misc: The debug remove function now also deletes items and betanium.
– Modding/misc: When an object has multiple variations, the additional spawns will now get the same variations as the main spawn.
– Modding: Deprecated some fields that were no longer used to avoid confusion: ItemInfo→AssistUnload, HitpointInfo→RegenPerSecond, CanOverlap→BuildingInfo, DepotInfo→TileLimitPerLogisticsTarget, WaveInfo, WorkshopRecipeInfo→RequiredToolLevel (use ManualWorkshopInfo→RequiredToolLevel).
– Modding: You can now add parts that glow in the dark! The don’t technically emit light onto other objects but they are unlit, meaning that they will shine at night. You can use this to add glowing windows to houses etc.. To do so you need to make a separate model and set its MaterialID to 2. Have a look at Lantern and LanternGlow as an example.
– Modding: Removed a limitation that required every model frame to have at least one voxel.
– Modding: AdditionalSpawns are now animated together with the main model during workshop production. Useful if parts of your production progress are glowing or transparent. (e.g. the smelter)
– Modding: You can now set TerrainInfo→PositionInWorld to a negative value to prevent that biome from spawning.
– Modding: Added BuildingRecipeInfo→UnlockWhenIngredientsNotPresent for research systems.
– Modding: Added BuildingRecipeInfo→BlueprintItems. In contrast to ingredients, blueprints are required to build something but will not be transported or consumed in the process. Use this if you want to make something like a building research system.
– Modding: Added the CenterStack stacking option for the huge pizza.
– Modding: You can now add job generation processes for custom tasks. Use this if you want to have fishermen or zen masters. Have a look at TaskGroupInfo→AddJobGenerationProcess. Note: This can also be used to make the existing tasks more general or specific, e.g. by making a dedicated tree-planting task group.
– Modding: Added ActorInfo→AddTaskGroupsFromMods and TaskGroupInfo→AddToDefaultColonists. Use these to add a task to vanilla colonists.
– Settings: Added an option to disable lightning effects e.g. for players who are prone to visual-based seizures.
– Settings: Added an option to disable warning flags, e.g. if you want to make warning-less screenshots.
– UI/Misc: Overly long description texts are now truncated in the info panel (you still get the full text in the tooltip).
– UI: Added a confirmation dialog and a tooltip to removing ore veins/wells.
– UI: Added a “place matching extraction building” to the vein/well panel.
– UI: The combat task is no longer shown in the actor panel.
– UI: Added the option “Don’t use as stockpile” to stockpiles. Use this if you only want to use the stockpile as an output for a workshop.
– UI: When placing a building with a range, the area covered by the new building is now easier to see.
– UI: Added a hint to the build menu when you have not unloaded any building materials yet.
– UI: Encyclopedia: Hovering over a workshop recipe, a “used to produce” or “produced in” section now shows a tooltip with the corresponding inputs/outputs/time.
– UI: When selecting a building that produces/consumes energy, there is now a panel that informs you about this.
– UI: Added a resolution selection screen to the game. Unfortunately the previous launcher that allowed you to change resolution & keybindings got removed by Unity. If something goes wrong with the new settings, you can always delete or modify the resolution.ini file in your save game folder.
– UI: High money amounts should are now shown as #.#k or #k coins.
– Performance: Migrated the wind system to ECS.
– Performance: Migrated the nav graph height adaptation to ECS.
– Performance: Migrated the bird/fish behaviour to ECS.
– Performance: Fixed things getting costly shadows even if they should not.
– Performance: Removed empty space from some voxel models. (Should decrease startup time)
– Performance: Some achievements are no longer checked after you achieved them.
– Performance: Improved the performance of the stockpiling task.
– Performance: Improved tile availability / stacking checks.
– Performance: Improved equipment check.
– Performance: Removed some costly (and hopefully obsolete) null checks.
– Performance: Laying roads is now less laggy.
– Performance: Improved performance of some achievements. (could cause lag spikes)
– Performance: Improved performance of recommendation system. (could cause lag spikes)
– Performance: Improved performance of animation system.
– Performance: Moved the wind, animation, bird and height systems back from ECS. Unfortunately ECS does not seem as optimized as promised so I removed it again. 🙁
– Fixed: Changing the DoF setting now applies the change instantly.
– Fixed: Colonists getting a bit crazy at 4x speed.
– Fixed: Layout bug in recommendations.
– Fixed: When an auto-workshop was served by inserters that are then removed, the input boxes should now get cleared.
– Fixed: When a conveyor distributor is set to prioritize an output that is then destroyed, it reverts back to default mode.
– Fixed: Items being brought to the wrong stockpile when mining from things like plum trees that have multiple output types.
– Fixed: Issues with train pre-signals.
– Fixed: Lanterns not getting built correctly.
– Fixed: Error in serialization of glow effects.
– Fixed: Colonists visually sinking into the ground in shipping ports (and other buildings).
– Fixed: Error in serialization of additional spawns which could lead to wrong reservations.
– Fixed: Selection arrow not showing when a zone is selected.
– Fixed: Inconsistent maximum range of power poles.
– Fixed: Inconsistent icon colors in settings screen before/after you click a setting.
– Fixed: Achievements are no longer granted during tutorials. (Except the two tutorial-related ones)
– Fixed: Save games should now be sorted by last write date.
– Fixed: Automatic workshops assigning all possible outputs to connected output stockpiles.
– Fixed: Trains getting stuck in certain signal setups like in the tutorial. The downside is that they can now overlap at times but I guess it’s much better than a deadlock for now.
– Fixed: When assigning a colonist to a workshop, the arrow is now shown instantly.
– Fixed: Trees are now planted in grove zones placed on foundations.
– Fixed: Enemies not engaging in combat in rare cases.
– Fixed: Bug causing production tasks to not get queued in some cases.
– Fixed: Lumberjack achievement.
– Fixed: You can no longer place bonfires under the fog of war.
– Fixed: Goods imported at a shipping port in automation mode should no longer get exported from that port.
– Fixed: Colonists dumping stockpile contents into the sea when resuming a save from a
– Fixed: Link to road map in patch notes.
– Fixed: “x” in resolution screen not working.
– Fixed: Made scroll wheel scrolling faster in resolution screen.
– Fixed: Bug causing production to halt in rare cases.
– Fixed: Fuel based power generators stalling when the energy network changes.
– Fixed: Horse barns not destructable.
– Fixed: Changed the recipe for the MalachiteBlock to use CrushedMalachite.
– Fixed: Unlocked buildings now reset when you leave the game.
– Fixed/Modding: You can now modify existing map modifiers via modding.
– Fixed/Modding: You can now make invisible types like the conveyor belts visible via modding.
– Fixed/Modding: You can now modify existing arrays (e.g. terrain frequencies) via modding.
– Fixed: Automatic workshops halting production when their energy network changes during production.
– Fixed: Colonists should now stick to the height of the interaction spots while manual crafting.
– Fixed: Horses spawning from the horse barn while it is still under construction.
– Fixed: Icons in tooltips not showing correctly after upgrade to Unity 2019.
– Fixed/Modding: Automated workshops continually producing even if output tiles are full when no output boxes are placed.
– Fixed: The building destruction and cloning icons on the info panel are now disabled in certain tutorials.
– Fixed: Items not being stuck in input boxes in some automated workshops.
– Fixed: Recommendations not showing up after resuming a saved game.
– Fixed: Foundations now correctly influence the height of actors walking on them.
– Fixed: Pressing the cinematic camera key a second time now stops the animation.
– Fixed: A few unhandled exceptions in the donation server.
– Fixed: Flying items when a zeppelin is carrying something and its depot is destroyed and then you save/reload the game.
– Fixed: Position of even-sized buildings when upgraded.
– Fixed: Garbage dumps not accepting items after loading/saving while an item is on an entry spot.
– Fixed: Garbage not decomposing after saving/loading.
– Fixed: When an autofarm/grove is deconstructed, items reserved by the farm are now freed.
– Fixed: There should be no more “enemy camp defeated” messages when you resume a save game.
– Fixed: Maybe fixed automatic workshops randomly stopping production.
– Fixed: Incorrect click boxes for load/save buttons.
– Fixed: The jingles now only play (at most) once per second.
– Fixed: Achievement Lumberjack not triggering.
– Fixed: Achievement “reach day 50” triggering on day 51. 🙂
– Fixed: Unlocking message for the nice house when you don’t have all ingredients necessary to upgrade to one.
– Fixed: Probably fixed a bug leading to incorrect tile registrations with certain buildings.
– Fixed: Looked at the money goal again and added some exceptions/tests.
– Fixed: Added a routine that clears null reservations every 5 seconds. A simple and dirty fix for mysterious bugs beyond human comprehension.
– Fixed: You can now place buildings over non-reserved items again.
– Fixed: The electronics factory no longer requires a refined building part (circular dependency).