《英雄萨姆4 Serious Sam 4》是一款第一人称射击游戏，剧情将带你回到一切的起点，还是熟悉的FPS射爆内容，还是凶残的武器装备，外加穿越星际的屠杀和神来之笔的吐槽，令人在重温经典之余获得更刺激的体验。
需要 64 位处理器和操作系统
操作系统: Windows 10 64-bit
处理器: 4-core CPU @ 2.5 GHz
内存: 8 GB RAM
显卡: nVidia GeForce 780/970/1050 or AMD Radeon 7950/280/470 (3 GB VRAM)
DirectX 版本: 11
存储空间: 需要 42 GB 可用空间
附注事项: Requirements are based on 720p rendering resolution at 30 FPS
需要 64 位处理器和操作系统
操作系统: Windows 10 64-bit (1909)
处理器: 8-core CPU @ 3.3 GHz
内存: 16 GB RAM
显卡: nVidia GeForce 1080/2060 or AMD Radeon Vega64/5700 (8 GB VRAM)
DirectX 版本: 11
存储空间: 需要 42 GB 可用空间
定期更新 来自：Serious Sam 4 已发布 12月4日周五 Serious Sam 4 Update 1.06
Well, this escalated quickly…
What was supposed to be a quick turnaround became super complicated, and here we are. A few weeks removed from the time I personally promised you all an update. But it is what it is, the world keeps on spinning, and the updates keep on giving.
The Serious Sam 4 update 1.06 is finally with us, and it lays the foundation for 1.07 due before Christmas. With that being said, it’s not a huge update, but it’s not a tiny one either, with some new cool gameplay features, more characters, and additions requested by the community.
The stars of the show this time around are a quartet of characters, including the notorious gunslinger Wild Wyat (you’re welcome, Yasen), money-loving executive, and since recently, Croteam head-honcho, Fork Parker, as well as two metallic bros – Silicon Sam and Elohim’s Son!
These folks are well-trained special forces veterans, so they forced us to make some changes in the way the gadgets work. There are three new commands when using gadgets. Quick use (Z), previous gadget (N), and next gadget (M). Instead of using the old command (gadget selection), which served as a shortcut to equip gadgets, quick use equips the current gadget, fires it, and returns to the current weapon. You can also cycle gadgets without having them equipped (N and M, respectively). In the weapon wheel, you can right-click a gadget to preselect it.
- The resistance welcomes another quartet of heroes to help win the fight against Mental’s hordes. By popular demand, we’re turning Serious Sam 4 into a spaghetti western, with Wild Wyat bringing the thunder. Joining him are the metal bros Elohim’s Son and Silicone Sam, along with Devolver’s money-loving CFO Fork Parker.
- You have forced our hand, so go to your Game Options and enable the weapon ammo list to decorate the bottom-right of your screen.
- We have added a shiny new grenade launcher to the final level. Create some chaos. You’re welcome.
- This update introduces a quick use option for gadgets. By default, this option is not enabled, so please use the Options menu to set it up to your liking.
Performance and stability:
- The odd and sporadic crash which happened on Vive la Resistance when you shoot a Khnum with the Devastator will now be non-existent or so rare that you’ll never experience it again. I hope.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not detect your shiny new 3000-series GPUs properly.
- Various fixes and performance improvements for all CPU configurations. Added more CPU Speed customizations.
- Various performance tweaks across gfx APIs.
- The enemies will no longer act up when you kill them using a melee attack on a slanted surface.
- The metal snake will now make some proper noise when you kill it as all things should.
- Ugh-Zan will no longer break his gaze when you use the heart gadget. He’s become immune to your flirting.
- We caught them red-handed! Those pesky Pyros will no longer steal your health drops when you melee them with the Healing punch perk activated.
- Fixed an issue where the screen would turn black if the host opens Netricsa when the client activates a multiplayer cutscene.
- Controller auto-aiming now works with projectiles. WHAT? IT TOOK US ONLY SEVERAL YEARS; YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE RUDE ABOUT IT.
- The Reptiloid will no longer ignore the slowdown when you are killing one of his friends with your bare hands.
- The fight music will no longer play indefinitely after the Cocked Locked side-objective.
- First-person hands now work in moddable executables. We aren’t supporting modding just yet, but at the same time, we are because we’re complicated like that.
- The Kamikaze will no longer T-Pose when the player is in the water.
- The third-person knife animations will no longer bug out if you hold the left mouse button while switching from dual-wield to single mode. It will also not bug out when you hold F1, O, left arrow, and middle mouse button when you’re flipping someone off in real life. It never did, but that’s beyond the point.
- Dual-wielded Tommy Guns now have the proper screen shake effect.
- Increasing the enemy multiplier in co-op will now multiply ammo as well.
- Netricsa entries will now save in your co-op sessions.
- MP clients will now see the end credits roll, mainly to see my name.
- Improved how the weapon wheel handles changing two weapons at the same time.
- Various animation fixes and tweaks across cutscenes.
- Various visual fixes across all levels.
- The “Prebaked” mode now offers better visuals on low-end computers.
- Pistols now have proper shell casings. About time if you ask me.
- The Kamikaze now has a new idle animation, as if he’s ever NOT running at you screaming.
- All localizations have been improved and expanded upon, fixing issues reported by the community.
- We have hopefully fixed all instances of missing subtitles in all languages.